Re: [jetty-users] Is jetty 6 is supported on Windows 2012

Hi Harikesh,

at the end jetty is just a Java Application that runs in a JVM. As you can run a JVM on Windows Server 2012, you'll be able to run jetty on Windows Server 12. Regardless of that I'd recommend you to upgrade to Jetty7/8 (same codebase, but 8 provides Servlet 3.0 features if you need that) or go straight to Jetty9 which doesn't have a final release yet, but it's milestones should be pretty stable. Still it's bleeding edge and might have some rough edges.

Cheers,
Thomas