[jetty-users] Multiple resource bases

Is it possible to configure a webapp to have multiple resource bases using web.xml alone?

I'm aware of this technique using code: http://docs.codehaus.org/display/JETTY/Multiple+WebApp+Source+Directory, but I'd like to use a generic DeploymentManager/WebAppProvider to scan /webapps, and I'd like to configure resource bases on an app-by-app basis.

I came across some code in org.eclipse.jetty.webapp.WebInfConfiguration#configure that calls context.getAttribute(RESOURCE_URLS) and adds them in a ResourceCollection. This looks like exactly what I need, but when I add

  <context-param>
    <param-name>org.eclipse.jetty.resources</param-name>
    <param-value>/my_extra_resource_base</param-value>
  </context-param>

It doesn't get picked up. Maybe I'm misunderstanding what a context attribute is.

Can anyone help?

Back to the top