From: jetty-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:jetty-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Hugues Malphettes
Sent: Tuesday, September 25, 2012 2:22 PM
To: JETTY user mailing list
Subject: Re: [jetty-users] Jetty SPDY use split package?

Too many typos, let's try again:

Hi Guofeng,

We just updated the generation of the OSGi manifests for jetty-9.

SPDY in OSGi is still a work in progress.

The npn library does not have an OSGi header.
At runtime, it must be loaded in the bootclass loader of the JVM [1]:
    java -Xbootclasspath/p:<path_to_npn_boot_jar>

The jetty-spdy-server-http is the only module that depends on npn-api.
At the moment, we chose to be flexible: the jetty-spdy-server-http lists an optional import for the package org.eclipse.jetty.npn We suspect it should not be listed in the OSGi manifest at all.

Let us know how it goes.
Hugues
[1] http://wiki.eclipse.org/Jetty/Feature/NPN