Re: [jetty-users] jetty-spdy-proxy.xml doesn't work

Hi Daehyeok,

I just retested the default config and it works just fine. However I don't think that our spdy-proxy will fit your use case. Have a closer look at jetty-spdy-proxy.xml which provides a reverse-proxy and not a forward-proxy. It's used to translate incoming HTTP, SPDYv2 and SPDYv3 requests to a local nonssl SPDYv3 connector. You can use it as well to terminate SPDY at your frontend and forward requests as plain HTTP to your backend (in case you have a network component that needs to look at plain http, your backend is not capable of talking SPDY, etc.).

It won't work as a forward-proxy. Could you please describe your use case and what you think you'll gain using SPDY?

Cheers,
Thomas