Re: [jetty-users] Next release wish list

Hey Guys!

I've been noodling around a proxy servlet for 3.0 and am pumped to hear about it in Jetty 9!

Are there samples somewhere that I could use to start implementation of my own reverse proxy?

Thanks!

On Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 6:15 AM, Simone Bordet <sbordet@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,

On Mon, Oct 29, 2012 at 8:21 PM, ccleve <ccleve.tech@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> It would be double extra-cool if the next milestone release would include:
>
> -- A rewritten proxy servlet that used the Servlet 3.0 Async feature and the
> new HttpClient API. We don't plan to use it directly, but the sample code
> would be really helpful in writing our own stuff.

This is now in the master branch.

Simon
--
http://cometd.org