[jetty-users] Override application library

Hi,

I am running Continuum from Jetty. I want to override a jar, that is present
within the WEB-INF/lib directory. If I specify the
-Djetty.class.path=</Overriding jar/> in the wrapper.conf, it is loading
*before* the WEB-INF/lib libraries and hence not working. Can I make it to
load *after* the WEB-INF/lib libraries are loaded?

Thanks in advance,
Bodhayan.