Re: [jetty-users] Turning down Slf4jLog Level?

I'm sorry, my first post was poorly worded. What I meant was that a separate dependency from Jetty in my project requires slf4j but once the jar was added, Jetty automatically started logging using that library. Is there a way to disable it altogether?

Thanks,
Marty