Re: [jetty-users] Turning down Slf4jLog Level?

hi, I had similar problem. I think jetty doesn't find the file
for configuration, and so uses the defaults which are
a bit verbose. You may take a look here, to see what I
did to avoid that
https://github.com/oolekk/liftrulez.com/blob/master/src/main/scala/bootstrap/liftweb/Start.scala
The point is, you need to set up logback very early.
BTW this is a toy project, so don't expect too much from it,
but this part dealing with logback actually worked. I think
this should be same/similar with slf4j