Re: [jetty-users] Forked Jetty: complete logging?

I only started redirecting the stdErr and stdOut when I found that nothing I
did helped in starting Jetty in forked mode by Jenkins.  The redirecting is
not the issue, and besides Jenkins only needs to trigger the forked mode,
the stdOut and stdErr are only redirected in the forked Jetty, which is then
out of Jenkins' hands.  I've got the feeling that Jenkins is not
transmitting the startup command properly.