[jetty-users] Caching with SSL

I'm using Jetty 8.1.4 to run an SSL server. My servlets are set up to be non-cacheable whether or not I'm using SSL, and I notice that icons and CSS files are being cached, but JavaScript (.js) pages are not.

Some of my JavaScript files are quite large, so I'd like to cache them if possible. Is there a way to configure things so that the JavaScript pages are cached like CSS and icons? And in general is there a page which talks about how and why caching happens in Jetty?

TIA<
--
John English

Back to the top