Re: [jetty-users] Jetty docs and example

The documentation is currently under development, it is slow going but
coming along nicely, the CI for it is below, contribution is welcome
through github at this point.  We are bringing over jetty7/8
documentation and updating it to jetty9 so not everything there right
now is correct, you'll have to forgive us inconsistencies at this
point, it isn't ready for prime time.

http://jetty.intalio.com/build/view/Critical%20Path/job/github-jetty-documentation/ws/target/docbkx/html/jetty/jetty.html

Code samples are best found in our unit tests for jetty9 at this
point, especially in the jetty-client area which was just recently
refactored by Simone.

http://git.eclipse.org/c/jetty/org.eclipse.jetty.project.git/tree/jetty-client/src/test/java/org/eclipse/jetty/client

cheers,
jesse