Re: [jetty-users] Jetty SPDY use split package?

Hi Guofeng,

We just updated the generation of the OSGi manifests for jetty-9.

We have not tested SPDY in OSGi is still a work in progress.

Regarding the npn library, it does not have an OSGi header.
At runtime, it must be loaded in the bootclass loader of the JVM [1]:
    java -Xbootclasspath/p:<path_to_npn_boot_jar>

We are completely decided what is the best way to handle this situation.
At the moment, we chose to be flexible: the jetty-spdy-server-http
lists an optional import for the package org.eclipse.jetty.npn
We think we should eventually not import it at all in OSGi.

Let us know how it goes.
Hugues
[1] http://wiki.eclipse.org/Jetty/Feature/NPN