[jetty-users] timeout

I am trying to set up jetty so that it has different session timeouts for different types of clients; specifically I'd like to have longer timeout (say 10 minutes) for iPad/iPhone clients and 2 minutes for all the others. I set up two connectors in jetty.xml on two different ports with different maxIdletime (port 8081 -short, port 8084 - longer) and defined two different servlets in web.xml: cometd and cometdmobile which look the same but again have different values of timeout and maxInterval. Still it looks like my clients connecting to cometdmobile on port 8084 have session removed after 2 minutes of disconnect. What am I missing? Is it a right way to solve the problem of different session timeouts?
Any help will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks.

Back to the top