[jetty-users] [osgi] How to disable scanning in OSGiAppProvider

At the moment, it looks like you have to configure an OSGiAppProvider in a Jetty configuration file.

However, this class extends ScanningAppProvider, which scans a directory for changes and attempts to pick up new WARs etc.

How do I disable this scanning? It doesn't go down well with people who want their machine to hibernate etc...

Am I left to supplying Integer.MAX_VALUE as the argument?

Dan

Back to the top