Re: [jetty-users] Jetty Maven Plugin: Which OPTION jars are activated by default?

jars are activated by default?"

Thanks Jan!

Jan, you said "If it helps your understanding, you can kind of think
of [mvn jetty:run starting up with options] as
OPTIONS=Server,jsp,jmx,resources,websocket,plus,annotations,jta,jdbc"

I've just checked with Jetty's current version (
jetty-distribution-8.1.7.v20120910 ). There is no option named "jdbc"

$ java -jar start.jar OPTIONS=jdbc
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: No such OPTIONS: jdbc
        at org.eclipse.jetty.start.Config.getCombinedClasspath(Config.java:410)
        at org.eclipse.jetty.start.Config.getActiveClasspath(Config.java:387)
        at org.eclipse.jetty.start.Main.start(Main.java:509)
        at org.eclipse.jetty.start.Main.main(Main.java:92)

(... sorry, can't respond directly to janb's message for proper
threading. I didn't receive an e-mail from Mailman,  [... and
Message-ID isn't findable within Eclipse's mailing lists either...])

Back to the top