Re: [jetty-users] Jetty P2 composite repositories

Hi Jesse,

I don't see a jetty-8 tag, but I do see a jetty-8 branch, that must be what you mean.  However, there is nothing related to the 8.1.4 and 8.1.5 releases there, the last activity seems to be related to the 8.1.3 Juno release on 2012-06-05.

Cheers,
Craig