[jetty-users] Problem with overlays

Hello,

To be honest, the overlay is basically working. WAR gets extracted, correct template is used, instance is created and my webapp deployed. The problem is that some files from overlay/instance/ directory are being copied into working dir (/tmp/appname) and some aren't. To be more precise, a prop file placed in overlay/instance/template=appname/WEB-INF/classes is copied into app working directory (the prop file is also present in WAR). However several directories existing in overlay/instance/template=appname/WEB-INF/ (and only there, WAR doesn't have them) aren't copied at all. According to description of OverlayedAppProvider you can place any static content to overlay webapp content. However in my case nothing gets copied.

Is this a known bug/limitation, or am I doing something wrong here?

I'm using Jetty v8.1.4 with OpenJDK (IcedTea6 1.11.3)

regards,

Jacek Prucia

Back to the top