Re: [jetty-users] Jetty P2 composite repositories

Well, I think it's because the 8.1.5 p2 repository metadata (site.xml, content.xml, etc.) refers to a version (8.1.3.201207172019) that doesn't exist in the repository for 8.1.5.  8.1.4 doesn't seem to have this problem.  If you're not seeing the same, please let me know and I can figure out if I'm looking at it wrong.