Re: [jetty-users] Websocket usage: Custom close codes not being retrieved by client

Do you have a test client/server that can replicate this?

I only ask as the websocket TestClient [1] and TestServer [2] in jetty-8 does not appear exhibit this behavior.

[1] http://git.eclipse.org/c/jetty/org.eclipse.jetty.project.git/tree/jetty-websocket/src/test/java/org/eclipse/jetty/websocket/TestClient.java?h=jetty-8
[2] http://git.eclipse.org/c/jetty/org.eclipse.jetty.project.git/tree/jetty-websocket/src/test/java/org/eclipse/jetty/websocket/TestServer.java?h=jetty-8

--
Joakim Erdfelt <joakim@xxxxxxxxxxx>