Re: [jetty-users] [jetty-dev] Jetty, OSGi, p2 and the Eclipse release repo

And just for completeness I tried:

http://download.eclipse.org/jetty/updates/jetty-bundles-8.x/8.1.4.v20120524/

That seems to work, I get all third-party dependencies resolved and end up with a runnable platform.  So something definitely is different about 8.1.5 from 8.1.4.

Let me know if there's anything more you'd like me to try out and/or report.

Cheers,
Craig