[jetty-users] Help with embedding jWebSocket in Jetty

Hello!

We have used this wonderful server in our projects for a few years now and it has been great. Unfortunatly we don't have any Jetty experts on our team, and we have finally run into a task which has stymied us: Getting the jWebSocket server, http://jwebsocket.org, working inside Jetty. It seems people have done this, and they have a tutorial for Tomcat, however I have tried for a few months to get help from their team without getting much feedback.

I am hoping that someone in the Jetty community would be willing to give me some guidance? I have a suspicion this is a trivial task but my lack of experience with Jetty is making it complicated for me.

Thanks,

Casey

PS: We are using Jetty 8 embedded with eXist-db.

Casey Jordan
easyDITA a product of Jorsek LLC
"CaseyDJordan" on LinkedIn, Twitter & Facebook
(585) 348 7399
easydita.com

This message is intended only for the use of the Addressee(s) and may
contain information that is privileged, confidential, and/or exempt from
disclosure under applicable law.  If you are not the intended recipient,
please be advised that any disclosure  copying, distribution, or use of
the information contained herein is prohibited.  If you have received
this communication in error, please destroy all copies of the message,
whether in electronic or hard copy format, as well as attachments, and
immediately contact the sender by replying to this e-mail or by phone.
Thank you.

Back to the top