[jetty-users] Library jar questions

I have an app in a jar file that requires some external library jar files.
 I put the app jar file in the webapps/ext directory and I put the external
library jar files in my JRE extensions directory - and all works well.

The problem is that one of the library jars causes an unrelated app on the
machine to not work properly so I want to move it to within Jetty somewhere
where the app jar can find it.

The question is - is there a directory within Jetty somewhere where you can
add jar files that will be in the jar search path of the apps?

Richard

Back to the top