Re: [jetty-users] JSP using Java 1.7?

John,

Ooops, you may need to set the init parram "compilerSourceVM" instead (to 1.7).

Although, re-reading your initial email, it seems like you are using
an old version of jetty-7, so this may not work with the version of
jsp engine in that. If you can upgrade to 7.6.4 I think you should
find that the init param(s) will work.

cheers
Jan