Re: [jetty-users] JSP using Java 1.7?

John,

change webdefaults to add this initParam to the jsp servlet:

    <init-param>
      <param-name>compilerTargetVM</param-name>
      <param-value>1.7</param-value>
    </init-param>

Don't forget that if you edit $JETTY_HOME/etc/webdefaults.xml that you
will need to ensure that your webapp is using that file, and not the
one embedded inside jetty-webapp.jar (the default).

Jan