[jetty-users] Jetty with multiple war: choosing based on request

Hi
Please help solving my use case with jetty server.

I have multiple applications(war files) with respected xml in
contexts/ directory. snippet from jetty-context.xml is this

<Call name="addAppProvider">
    <Arg>
      <New class="org.eclipse.jetty.deploy.providers.ContextProvider">
        <Set name="monitoredDirName"><Property name="jetty.home"
default="." />/mtcontexts</Set>
        <Set name="scanInterval">1</Set>
      </New>
    </Arg>
</Call>

I have setup virtual hosts. All applications have their context path as /
I have mysql database which maps virtual hosts to application name.

My question is - When request to server is made, based virtual host
how to call handler of particular application under that jetty server.
(virtual host to application mapping is in mysql)

Thanks
Hridayesh

Back to the top