Re: [jetty-users] Jetty session cluster session attribute

Sarah,

The database is updated as info in the session object changes.
Although, we do do a few optimizations to limit the amount of updating
that occurs, to prevent hammering the database. When a session is
in-use on a node it is in-memory, and the database updated when the
session changes. When the session migrates to a new node, the session
is (re-)read into memory from the database. If you are seeing
inconsistencies, the only scenario I can foresee is if your session is
bouncing around a lot between nodes, rather than using
sticky-sessions.

Jan