Re: [jetty-users] security-constraint auth-constraint role-name * (asterisk) fails

I figured it out. I had a basic misunderstanding of how <role-name> is used
in web.xml. I thought that if I used "*" in
<security-constraint><auth-constraint><role-name>, then it should also be
listed in <security-role><role-name>. However, I figured out that the latter
should list actual roles used in the app, in my case "users".