Re: [jetty-users] jetty versions

yes, hightide is just the jetty-distribution with some additions that
we can not distribute from eclipse do to their IP restrictions.

in jetty-9 we will have a plugin mechanism where you can install the
bits that comprise jetty-hightide so there will then be only one
distribution again

(note jetty 9 is under development but is not coming out til maybe the
end of the year)

jesse

--
jesse mcconnell