[jetty-users] servlet-api

Hi,

Sorry if this has been answered before but I'm not being able to access the archives in the web site.

I've been having problems with a maven dependency on org.eclipse.jetty.orbit artifact servlet-api.

Looks like I found a workaround, but I still wonder why jetty is using this servlet-api instead of some version 3 javax.servlet servlet-api.
Does jetty version include additional content to the standard api?
Is jetty servet-api fully compatible with javax.servlet one?

Thanks a lot,

Juan

Back to the top