Re: [jetty-users] OutOfMemoryError with Jetty 8.1.1

I really don't see how this stack trace is related to your OOME, sorry.

Once an OOME is triggered it is really hard to trust any sort of
results coming out of the jvm as it is scrambling to do its work and
hits those upper limits.  Most I can recommend is to profile the app
when your running it to see where the memory is going.

Jetty itself is very lightweight and does not consume a lot of memory,
which is one reason it can run well on android devices.  Eclipse has
always been a bit of a memory hog in my experience so I think chasing
jetty in this instance is a bit of a red herring.

cheers,
jesse

--
jesse mcconnell