[jetty-users] JDBCLoginService without a config file

Hi,

I'm trying to get JDBC-backed login going with my embedded Jetty. I can't find a way to programmatically set jdbc url, driver, table names, etc properties without creating a physical file. As I read the source for org.eclipse.jetty.security.JDBCLoginService, it apparently only takes a string (as the properties filename or url) as input and the doStart() method opens an InputStream to read the props. Does anyone know if there's way to avoid a file by just calling Java methods to set JDBC settings?

Thanks,
Li

Back to the top