Re: [jetty-users] Vert.x-like functionality in Jetty?

I've done a blog about the vert.x benchmark, which goes into a bit more detail about why that benchmark says nothing much about scalability:

  http://webtide.intalio.com/2012/05/truth-in-benchmarking/

Vert.x may well be awesome, but that benchmark does not really show it one way or the other.

cheers