Re: [jetty-users] Problems whith the project

Yes, we are aware of this issue but we are required by the eclipse
foundation to distribute that about.html file.

One way around this would be to use one of aggregate source jars located here:

http://repo2.maven.org/maven2/org/eclipse/jetty/aggregate/jetty-all/7.6.4.v20120524/

cheers,
jesse

--