Re: [jetty-users] general embedded jetty questions

Hoping someone could help me on this, this is a web service endpoint and I have to support the servlet being fired by 2 different url structures (if possible), so like:

/my_api/first/path

/some/other/path

I have this currently:

Server server = new Server(8090);

        ServletContextHandler servletContextHandler = new ServletContextHandler();
        servletContextHandler.setContextPath("/my_api");
        servletContextHandler.addServlet(new ServletHolder(new MyServlet()), "/first/path");

        server.setHandler(servletContextHandler);

        logger.info("starting jetty");
        server.start();
        server.join();

any help on getting the servelt to respond using a different path?

How can I map the same servlet to 2 different urls?

I have this so far:

Server server = new Server(8090);

        ServletContextHandler servletContextHandler = new ServletContextHandler();
        servletContextHandler.setContextPath("/my_api");
        servletContextHandler.addServlet(new ServletHolder(new MyServlet()), "/first/path");

        server.setHandler(servletContextHandler);

        logger.info("starting jetty");
        server.start();
        server.join();

Can I map it to another url also?

Also, what is the default pool size and pool type? is it quedthreadpool?