Re: [jetty-users] jetty-maven-plugin v7.5.0.v20110901 no longer respects system properties?

Can you print out or otherwise examine what the value of the
SystemProperty that is set via the pom.xml is at runtime? AFAIK, the
system property stuff has not changed in a long time ... BTW,
jetty-7.5 is still a very old version, the most recent being 7.6.3.

Jan