Från: jetty-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:jetty-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] För Jens Rantil
Skickat: den 24 april 2012 10:44
Till: jetty-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
Ämne: [jetty-users] Redirect / to /index.jsp when deployed to root

I just changed context path for a webapp from /mywebapp/ to simply be deployed in root (/). Suddenly redirectWelcome is not kicking in. Any input as to why this is happening? DEBUG logging does not give me anything.

I am running Jetty 6. There's an open StackOverflow question with additional details here: http://stackoverflow.com/questions/10283266/redirect-to-index-jsp-when-deployed-to-root

Any input at all is appreciated,

Jens Rantil