[jetty-users] general embedded jetty questions

My embedded jetty 'main' looks like:

      Server server = new Server(8090);

        ContextHandler contextHandler = new ContextHandler();
        contextHandler.setContextPath("/some/path");
        contextHandler.setResourceBase(".");
        contextHandler.setClassLoader(Thread.currentThread().getContextClassLoader());

        server.setHandler(contextHandler);
        server.setHandler(new SomeHandler(someService));

        server.start();
        server.join();

1. I created the context handler so I could create a context path so people will go to /some/path and then SomeHandler will response.   (but the problem is going to just / also fires the SomeHandler....)
   Can I add this contextPath to SomeHandler somehow?  My SomeHandler looks like:

public class SomeHandler extends AbstractHandler

2. Can I have SomeHandler ONLY response to POST requests?

3. Not sure what the default thread pool settings are if I don't explicitly set it?  Is queued thread pool the suggested pool to use?

Back to the top