Re: [jetty-users] Jetty 7.6.2 and 8.1.2 (v20120308) Released!

Craig,

the jetty-jsp-2.1 module is not required (can't remember precisely
when, but it was a release or so ago).

Whilst the module jetty-jsp exists, it is now just a maven convenience
for gathering all jsp related dependencies in the one pom. If you're
using osgi, then you should probably be using the jetty-osgi bundles
jetty-osgi-boot and jetty-osgi-boot-jsp - these are not in the
jetty-distribution but are available for download from maven central -
which have imports for the right jsp dependencies.

Jan