[jetty-users] Starting with Boot, Ubuntu 10

Hey guys,

So I'm trying to get Jetty to start with boot on my fresh Ubuntu 10 VM.

I've tried copying the jetty.sh to init.d/etc and doing a update-rc.d jetty defaults, but that doesn't work on reboot.

I've installed open-jdk and followed the steps here: http://oliverpelz.blogspot.com/2011/08/installing-jetty-hightide-745-under.html , but can't get it to work.  I've also followed the steps in the document above, but then I can't even get it to start manually (getting Starting Jetty: FAILED)

I feel like I'm overcomplicating this... is their an easier way?