[jetty-users] how to find out the http port of Jetty (selectchannelconnector) thru mbeans

Hi,
I have brought up an Embedded Jetty and I have a HTTP endpoint and my own special connector.
When I look at the org.eclipse.jetty.server mbean I see two connectors. But one connector seems to be null. But I can look at the Attributes/Operations of my connector. Only the SelectChannelConnector is missing in the radar.
Appreciate any help why the mbean for this is not showing up.

Regards,
- kiru

Back to the top