Re: [jetty-users] Jetty 6.1.27 release date?

Hi Thomas,

Yes, that was the plan...but some refactoring work came up in jetty7
and 8 to address some issues with nio half closes and time just got
away from us on that release.

I can't even really give a time on that, Greg wanted to handle that
release update to incorporate some changes from another branch that
has some of these sorts of nio fixes on it but that was before the
fundamental issue was resolved in the latest jetty7 and 8...so I don't
know when he might get back to pushing that release out.

in general we have recommended people update to jetty7 or 8 as those
releases have benefited from the last couple years of
development....shoot jetty9 has begun development at this point.

I know it is something that we would like to get done but I just can't
give a time table at this point.

cheers,
jesse

--