[jetty-users] XMLFILE error from jetty.sh

Cemo,

Can you describe what kind of environment you are running on.
We can't replicate this error.

It seems that there is some sort of issue with how your system prepares the CONF configurable.

--
Joakim Erdfelt
joakim@xxxxxxxxxxx

http://webtide.com | http://intalio.com