Re: [jetty-users] Jetty 7.5.4 OSGi

I can have a look, certainly.  We're still having a problem with getting the jetty-jsp-2.1 bundle to resolve, but it isn't manifesting as a problem for us at the moment, surprisingly.  This is all 7.5.4, but I can look at 7.6.0.RC4 tonight, I'm going to set up a minimal test environment just including jetty.