Re: [jetty-users] webapp is not found although jetty knows about it

Wed, 18 Jan 2012 06:55:48 +1100 -n
Jan Bartel <janb@xxxxxxxxxxx> írta:

> What's the code for deploying the embedded webapp? If you take that
> out and run it as a main, does it work?

Hello Jan,

The problem lies somewhere in the code infrastructure that sets up
the bits of embedding.
However the snippet for embedding a web application context works fine.

The log messages of the plugin showed a webapp context that was
apparently right. Callling the server with the root context path,
showed the server has some knowledge about the webapp context, but
can't access it eventually.

OK, if it does not ring a bell, I am going to try something else.

Thanks _
Zsolt

Back to the top