Re: [jetty-users] problem with security constraint

Hi Thomas,

The SSL connector is setup as it should and works like a charm. I have
working SSL environment and I can open pages/access resources on https
with no problems at all.
The redirect from http to https that should happen from the
configuration with this security constraint - that is not working.

I forgot to tell: Jetty version I use is 7.5.4.v20111024