Re: [jetty-users] how to specify the port when using mvn:run-forked

To set a custom port when running mvn jetty:run-forked, i had to add a
jetty.xml to the project and specify this file in the pom.xml

        <groupId>org.mortbay.jetty</groupId>
        <artifactId>jetty-maven-plugin</artifactId>
        <version>7.6.0.RC1</version>
        <configuration>
          <jettyXml>src/main/webapp/WEB-INF/jetty.xml</jettyXml>

--
@tommychheng
http://tommy.chheng.com

Back to the top