[jetty-users] Fw: how to set RMISecurityManager in 6.x?

Hello,

I need to set a SecurityManager (RMI) instance in an app that uses
jetty 6.1.25. [*]
Following this doc http://wiki.eclipse.org/Jetty/Tutorial/Jetty-Policy
result in ClassNotFoundException of
org.eclipse.jetty.policy.JettyPolicyConfigurator, most likely because
it belongs to 7.x series.
I've been looking at the 6.x API and cannot see such configurator,
neither I know if the above tutorial is valid for 6.x at all.

* The reason for using 6.x, that gradle has a jetty plugin that
  currently support this version.

Another question about 7.x's JettyPolicyConfigurator: it sets an
instance of SecurityManager. If I am to use RMISM, should I write my own
configurator and set an RMISM instance in it?

Any help appreciated!
Zsolt

Back to the top