Re: [jetty-users] Jetty Block IP based on visits

Hi Jan,

Thanks for sharing this - didn't know Jetty can do so many things.

I have a bit read and this is more suitable when servers can't handle big amount of requests and want to pick some for priority processing.

In our case, is some IP consumed huge bandwidth from our server/datacenter, 5G per day from one IP, and everyday. We want to keep it down to lower our data centre costs.

Cheers,
cheney