Re: [jetty-users] Multiple jetty instances

Sorry for the late reply as just got digged from my spam.
Indeed you are right, I have used different contexts as well as connectors to address the above requirement.

Best regards,
Shiraz

On Fri, Aug 12, 2011 at 10:10 AM, Louis Crandell <crandell.louis@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Having one jetty instance and different contexts is not enough
isolation between the apps?