[jetty-users] From JBoss-4.2.2 to Jetty 8 migration ...

Hi Jetty-community !!!
In front of me got a big problem.
We have a large project. We had a great refactoring, and cleaned out all the code associated with EJB.

And the whole system was transferred to the Spring Framework 3.0.7.
At the moment, we are launching the system on JBoss -4.2.2.
As an embedded web container we use Jetty -6.1.26.
To access the data we are using Hibernate - 3.3.2.
Now we want to fully migrate to the Jetty.

In this regard, we are concerned about the following potential problems:

1. Deploying JPA-environment and model.

    How to deploy Jetty 8 jar-file with the model without the help of a web application?
    Can you post a link to EntityManager in JNDI?
    What is generally the main way of deploying Hibernate-models in Jetty?

2. We used the JBoss MQ. What recommend as an embedded JMS-engine for Jetty?

3. JBoss has web jmx-console. Is there such a console in Jetty?

To start it all. I would really wait for advice and recommendations on migration to the Jetty.

--
Best Regards, Eugene Batogov

Back to the top